The 2017 National Championships begins on Tuesday 25th July. We have four swimmers going to Sheffield to compete this year, Abbie and Annabelle who qualified for the British National Championships from the 25th to the 30th July and Abbie, Annabelle, Tia and Lauren who will be competing in the Swim England National Championships from the 2nd to the 6th August.
All heats are swum in the morning from 9.00 a.m. with finals from 5.00 p.m. and events will be available to watch on a live stream, so you can watch from home to see how our girls do.
So lets cheer on all our swimmers by watching the live stream, following @chelmsfordSC on twitter or like our Facebook page as we keep you updated on progress.
British Championships 2017
- Tuesday 25th July: Abbie – 200m Freestyle
- Thursday 27th July: Annabelle – 200m Fly
- Friday 28th July: Abbie – 100m Free
- Saturday 29th July: Abbie – 400m Free
English National Summer Championships 2017
- Wednesday 2nd August: Tia – 200m Free & Annabelle – 400IM
- Thursday 3rd August: Abbie – 50m Freestyle
- Saturday 5th August: Abbie 200m Butterfly & Lauren 50m Breaststroke
- Sunday 6th August: Abbie – 200m Backstroke & 800m Free
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!